How do you prepare for your live stream?
We have prepared a handy checklist for you to peruse before your live stream. Run through this checklist every tour and your stream should be smooth like butter.
- Make sure to check weather forecast for bad weather. Have a backup plan in case of bad weather.
- Check your internet connection in locations you will be in. for the tour. You don’t want to have your tour disrupted.
- Have you planned and done research for your tour? Good research and planning will ensure that your tour goes smoothly.
- Have you checked your equipment? For example, is your phone, camera, gimbal fully charged and working?
- Are you going to be needing a power bank? Is your tour long enough that you need an extra power bank?
- Is your earphones and mic clear and working? Make sure you can hear and be heard during your tour.